Not Just Angus, the Best Angus
Angus is a breed, not a brand, and it’s everywhere. Others stop at “Angus.” We’re just getting started. Only the best Angus beef earns the Certified Angus Beef ® brand. Quality? Absolutely. Integrity? Always. History? The Certified Angus Beef ® brand was the first, and it’s the only Angus brand owned by the American Angus Association® and its rancher members.
Angus Beef That's a Cut Above
To earn the logo, beef must grade Choice or Prime, then pass 10 exacting standards for mouthwatering flavor, tenderness and juiciness. When you see the logo you know you’re getting the best Angus beef, ever.
Often Imitated Never Duplicated
Quality starts with the “Angus” breed, renowned for its marbling. Those little white flecks of good fat in the lean beef melt during cooking. It’s like basting the beef from within. Good, right? We take it further. Angus alone doesn’t define quality. The Certified Angus Beef ® brand does. Only 3 in 10 Angus cattle meet the brand’s high standards.
Beef: a wholesome, nutritious option
Serving for serving, there aren’t many foods that can match the ZIP beef has to offer:
- Zinc – needed for many of the body’s essential functions
- Iron – helps carry oxygen to cells and aids in brain development
- Protein – helps keep you energized and regulate body processes
Beef is also an excellent source of:
- B Vitamins, including riboflavin and thiamin – promote growth and maintain health
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – a fatty acid that may play a role in cancer prevention and contributes to heart health
- Selenium – an antioxidant that helps prevent damage to cells
- Choline – plays a vital role in cognition and memory