Scare TacticsTricked-out treats for little monsters
The kitchen may be mom’s hallowed ground, but a few scare tactics will get kids in the kitchen faster than you can say, “Trick or treat!” These frightfully delicious recipes feature tasty, tender and juicy Certified Angus Beef ® brand cuts — taste the difference this Halloween.
Certified Angus Beef ® brand ground beef and refrigerated biscuit dough combine with key ingredients for a Spooky Spiders snack that’s as much fun to make as it is to eat.
Kids will love making our Hot Dog! It’s A Mummy recipe. Frankfurters and refrigerated breadstick equal tasty treat and craft project rolled into one.
Before your little goblins venture out, offer Leaky Cauldron Soup. It’s a simple and nutritious dish loaded with vegetables and protein-packed beef. Serve with It’s Alive! Bread – a spooky accompaniment that will “grow” right before their eyes.
It’s Alive! Bread
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 16-ounce package frozen roll dough
- Coat large Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange frozen dough balls in bottom of pan. Cover pan with a clean dish towel and let rise until doubled, about three hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Uncover dough, drizzle butter over top of dough and bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Carefully invert pan onto serving plate; let rest five minutes before removing pan.
- Pull apart and enjoy with Leaky Cauldron Soup.