‘Tis the Season
for Toasting & Roasting!
Our best roast forward this holiday season! There’s nothing like the sweet and savory flavor of a perfectly cooked cut of beef taking center stage at a family feast. We asked our chefs to select a few of their favorite roast-inspired tips just for you. And we wish you a very, merry holiday season that’s brimming with love, laughter and loads of flavor!
Creamy Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 package (4 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 oz of Grand Marnier
- ¼ tsp orange zest
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, honey and cinnamon until smooth. Add cranberry sauce, Grand Marnier, orange zest. Serve over slices of roast.
Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1/2 cup of yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup of honey
- pinch of kosher salt
- 4 turns of the pepper grinder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning (like Slap Your Mama)
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried rosemary, crushed
Mix all ingredients together. Use to baste meat during the last 15 minutes of cooking, drizzle over cooked meat just before serving, or serve at the table.